Various Cheap Kiln Refractory Materials for sale in RS Company! Welcome to Buy BEST Kiln Refractory Materials with Professional Design and Advanced Production for Your Kiln, Furnace and Boiler Project or Customize Special Refractory Materials According to Your Requirements!
All Kinds of Refractory Bricks, Monolithic Refractories, Refractory Insulation Materials, Ceramic Fiber Refractory Products, High Alumina Refractory Materials and Castable Refractory Materials and Any Other Kiln Refractory Materials for sale that can manufactured by Rongsheng Kiln Refractory Materials for sale Manufacturer! Welcome to Email Us for Cheap Kiln Refractory!
What Are Refractory Materials?
Refractory Materials generally refer to the inorganic nonmetallic materials with refractoriness over 1580 degree. Refractory Materials include natural ore and all kinds of products that are manufactured according to certain aim requirements and certain process, which have certain high temperature mechanical properties and good bulk density stability. Refractory Materials are the necessary materials of all kinds of high temperature equipments.
Refractoriness is centigrade degree at which refractory cone-shaped sample will be not soften and melting against high temperature function under the situation that without loading. But the 1580℃ is not absolute caused that refractory materials cannot be fully described just based on the definition of refractoriness. Now it is defined as the materials whose physicochemical property allowing it can be used in the high temperature condition. Refractory is widely used in the industry fields of metallurgy, chemical engineering, petroleum, machine manufacturing, silicate and power, of which metallurgical industry taking the biggest coverage that amounting 50-60 % of total amount.
Buy Cheap Refractory Materials From Rongsheng Company Now!!!
Types Of Refractory Materials
- There are different types of refractory materials, such as refractory products, refractory mortar, unshaped refractories, which are identified by their appearance.
- Also there are standard firebricks, common firebricks and special firebricks, which are identified by their shapes and sizes.
- Identify refractories through the chemical and mineral compositions, there are alumina silica refractory materials for sale (such as fire clay bricks, high alumina bricks, semi-silica bricks), silica refractories (such as silica bricks and fused quartz products), magnesia refractory materials (such as magnesia bricks, magnesia alumina bricks and magnesia chrome brick), carbon refractory materials (such as carbon brick and graphite clay brick), dolomite refractory, zircon refractory and special refractory materials (such as high purity oxide products, refractory compound products and high temperature composites).
Properties Of Refractories
Refractories include many physical properties of structure property, thermal property, mechanical property, service property and working performance.
- Structure Property: apparent porosity, bulk density, water absorption, air permeability, pore size distribution and so on.
- Thermal Property: thermal conductivity, thermal expansion coefficient, specific heat, heat capacity, thermal diffusivity, thermal emission rate and so on.
- Mechanical Property: compressive strength, tensile strength, bending strength, twisting strength, shearing strength, impact strength, wear resistance, creep resistance, bonding strength, elastic modulus and so on.
- Service Property: refractoriness, refractoriness under load, reheating linear change, thermal shock resistance, slag resistance, acid erosion resistance, alkali erosion resistance, hydration resistance, CO erosion resistance, electrical conductivity, oxidation resistance and so on.
- Working Performance: collapsing degree, flowability, consistency, cohesive property, plasticity, rebound elasticity, coagulability, hardenability and so on.
Applications of Refractories
Refractory can be used in every fields of national economic such as iron and steel, nonferrous, glass, cement, ceramics, petrochemical, machine, boiler, light industry, power, and military industry, which is essential basic material for the guarantee of above said industries’ production run and technology development and play a very important role in the high temperature industry development.
Hot Sale Refractory Materials
- Hot-sale common refractory materials include silica refractory bricks, semi-silica brick, fire clay bricks, high alumina bricks, magnesia bricks and so on.
- Hot-sale special refractory materials include AZS brick, corundum brick, direct-bonded magnesia chrome bricks, silicon carbide brick, silicon nitride bonded silicon carbide brick, and non oxide refractories such as nitrides, silicide, sulfide, boride and carbide, and refractories of calcium oxide, chromic oxide, aluminium oxide, magnesium oxide and beryllium oxide and so on.
- Hot-sale refractory insulation materials include diatomite product, asbestos products, insulation board and so on.
- Hot-sale monolithic refractories include refractory repairing mass, refractory ramming materials, castable refractory materials, plastic refractory, refractory mortar, gunning refractory mix for repairing, slinging refractory, refractory coating, lightweight refractory castables, blast furnace taphole clay and so on.
Hot Sale Refractory Bricks Materials In RS Kiln Refractory Company!
Professional Kiln Refractory Supplier – RS Company
- RS Kiln Refractory Company, as a professional kiln refractory materials supplier in China, produce all kinds of cheap refractory materials for high temperature equipments application. RS exports quality refractory bricks such as high alumina bricks, fireclay bricks, silica bricks, carbon bricks, magnesia bricks, magnesia chrome bricks and etc. and refractory castable such as refractory cement, refractory mortar, refractory concrete, refractory plastic, refractory coating and etc. and refractory ceramic fiber products such as ceramic fiber board, ceramic fiber blanket, ceramic fiber cloth, ceramic fiber rope, ceramic fiber paper and etc. to more than 20 countries such as Korea, Japan, Vietnam, Pakistan, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Nepal, Singpore, Taiwan, Greece, Spain, South Africa, Ethiopia, Jordan, Russia, Syria Ukraine and Laos and etc.
- RS insists on pursuing the management idea of “honest, courtesy, innovation and profession” as the purpose, taking the “lower price for better quality” as the foundation of enterprise development. Based on many years’ experience and strong technical force, advanced production process, good machine equipment and complete check methods, RS is a leading kiln refractory company in China! We also have professional refractory factory in China. Any need? Contact us for free quote or visiting factory.
Need Refractory Materials? RS Company Here Can Help You! Click For Details!!!
Refractory brick for sale in Rongsheng is a kind of shaped refractory material with certain shape and size, which is manufactured through firing fireclay or other refractory raw materials for building kiln, furnace and various heating equipment to bear all kinds of physical chemistry change and mechanical action under the high temperature. There are many types for firebricks such as fireclay brick, high alumina brick, silica brick, magnesite brick, corundum brick, carbon brick, dolomite brick and etc.
Interested In RS Kiln Refractory Materials For Your Project?
All Kinds Of Refractory Bricks For Sale In RS Kiln Refractory Company!
Refractory castable materials for sale from Rongsheng, a kind of monolithic refractories, are made of refractory aggregate and powder with certain grain size distribution, binding agent and admixture, which can be directly used for lining of thermal equipment by baking without firing process. Monolithic refractory has the good features of simple process, energy saving, low cost and easy mechanized construction, which is mainly used to build monolithic construction lining. There are many types for unshaped refractory materials such as castable refractory, plastic refractory, ramming mass, slinging refractory, refractory mortar, fireproof paint and etc. according to processing property.
Need Unshaped Refractory Materials For Your Kiln or Boiler Projects ?
Refractory insulation materials are used for insulating layer of furnace or kiln with features of high apparent porosity, low bulk density, low thermal capacity and heat conductivity coefficient and low mechanical strength and slag resistance to reduce the thermal waste and improve the fuel availability. There are various insulation firebricks and ceramic fiber products. Such as light-weight silica brick, light-weight high alumina brick, light-weight magnesia brick, alumina hollow ball, ceramic fiber board, ceramic fibre blanket, ceramic fiber paper and etc.
Best Kiln Refractory Insulation Materials For Sale In RS Refractory Factory!
Development of Refractory Materials
Since the year of 2001, under the strong force of high temperature industries’ high speed development like iron and steel, nonferrous, petrochemical and building materials, with the good increasing state of refractory materials industry, our country has become a great importer and exporter of refractory materials in the whole world. In 2011, Chinese refractory materials’ output is about accounting for 65% of the world and kept the 1st in the world.
From 2001 to 2010, refractory raw materials and production’s output increase steady, of which at the end of “fifteen” is about double of year 2001. In 2010, refractory output is up to 28080600 tons and is about three times than the end of “fifteen”. Till 2011, there are 1917 enterprises are up to the scale in Chinese refractory. There are over 30 millions staffs resulting the sales income of 33767.9 billion and realize the sales profit of 4773.7 billion.
Quality Kiln Refractory Bricks Materials For Sale In RS Refractory Factory!
Classification Of Refractories
- Refractories can be classified into acid refractories, neutral refractories and basic refractories according to chemical components.
- Refractories can be classified into common refractories, high grade refractory, super-duty refractory and superrefractory according to refractoriness.
- Refractories can be classified into burnt product, fused cast product and unburnt product according to manufacturing process.
- Refractories can be classified into blast furnace refractory, open hearth furnace refractory, converter furnace refractory, continuous casting refractory, glass furnace refractory, cement kiln refractory and rotary kiln refractory and so on according to applications of refractories.
Quality Castable Refractory Materials For Sale In RS Refractory Factory!
Detailed Introduction For The Classifications Of Refractory Materials
|According to Refractoriness:
· Common Refractory: 1580~1770℃
· Advanced Refractory: 1770~2000℃
· Super Refractory: ＞2000℃
|According to Shapes and Sizes:
· Standard Refractory
· Abnormal Refractory
· Unusual Refractory
· Special Type Refractory
|According to Manufacturing Process:
· Burnt Product
· Unburnt Product
· Unshaped Refractory
|According to Chemical Property:
· Neutral Refractory
· Basic Refractory
|According to Mineral Substance Constitution:
· Silica Refractory
· Aluminium Silicate Refractory
· Corundum Refractory
· Magnesian Refractory, Magnesia-calcia Refractory, Alumina-magnesia Refractory
· Carbon Composite Refractory
· Zirconium Refractory
· Special Refractory Material
|Unshaped Refractory (According to application method):
· Ramming Mass
Contact Us For Kiln Refractory Materials Price
There are many types of kiln refractory materials for sale in RS Factory! If you need acidic refractory, blast furnace refractory, carbon refractory, magnesia refractory and any other refractory products, such as high alumina ball, refractory anchors and refractory materials for lining and so on. Now contact us please! We will give you a competitive price!
Leave Your ‘Email/Whatsapp/Phone Number’ and Your Requirements! We Will Send You The Details ASAP!